a) Amalaki (Emblica officinalis):
- Help fight cold, cough and other respiratory conditions
- Burn fat effectively
- It is one of Ayurveda's greatest rejuvenators
- Acts as a strong natural anti-oxidant and improves immunity
- Helps lower cholesterol
- Is a great source of Vitamin C, and hence, improves the gum health
- Improves eyesight, and even the hair and skin health
- It balances Pitta
b) Haritaki (Terminalia chebula):
- It improves cognitive functions, aids in digestion, promotes weight loss and helps in controlling diabetes
- Has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects
- Is used as a laxative
- It significantly calms the Vata dosha
c) Bibhitaki (Terminalia belerica):
- The fruits of this plant have rejuvenating properties
- Helps in hepatitis, piles, diarrhoea, asthma, dyspepsia, etc.
- Detoxify the blood, muscles, and fatty tissues
- It improves vision and hair growth
- Balance Kapha
Benefits of Triphala Churna:
Stimulates digestion -Triphala is primarily used for curing your digestive issues. Many people suffer from constipation where their bodies are unable to assimilate the nutrients properly. This churna smoothens your bowel movements and is very effective against constipation.
Treats Gastric Ulcers -
Detoxifies the body –
Cures many Skin issues -
Improves heart health –
Control Diabetes –
Increases Immunity –
Improves Oral Health –
Increases Eye Health –
Heals wounds –
Balances Your hormonal levels –
Hair Health –
Weight Loss –
- Consult your Ayurvedic practitioner if you are planning to consume Triphala for a long period of time
- Do not take more than the recommended dosage.
- This herbal remedy must not be consumed by pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- Do not consume any other medications at least for 12 hours after consuming Triphala.