Recipe for making an effective Ginger tea
- Grate 1-inch piece of ginger root into 1 cup of boiling water.
- Boil for 2-3 mins to make ginger tea.
- Cool slightly and add 1 tbsp of lemon juice for enhancing the taste.
Recipe for Turmeric Milk
- Boil one cup of milk (250 ml)
- Add 1 tbsp of turmeric powder and sugar to the milk.
- Stir and drink this turmeric milk before going to bed.
Recipe for making a dry rub for ribs using peppercorns
- 2 tbsp black peppercorns
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp white peppercorns
- 2 tbsp red peppercorns
- 1 tbsp chilli powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- Salt to taste
Crush and mix all the ingredients to make a dry rub.
Recipe for making Garlic Butter:
- Softened Butter – 1 cup
- Minced Garlic – 1 tbsp
- Italian Herbs- 1 tsp
- Crushed Black Pepper – 1 tsp
- Parmesan Cheese – ¼ cup
- Garlic Salt – 1 tbsp
In a bowl, mix all the above ingredients. Season with garlic salt and pepper.
You can use this butter on toast, wraps etc.
Recipe for making Tulsi Tea
- Boil 1 cup of water.
- Add 10-15 Tulsi leaves and steep in boiling water for 10 mins.
- Add sweetener as required.
- Strain and drink this Tulsi tea on an empty stomach.
Boost your immunity with these Himalaya Wellness Pure Herbs Tulasi Respiratory Tablets
Recipe for clove oil
- Add some cloves in a dark and sanitised bottle.
- Fill the bottle with olive oil such that the oil is 1-inch above the level of cloves.
- Close the lid of the bottle and allow the oil and clove mixture to sit for 2 weeks in a cool and dark place.
- For maximal effect, you can ground the cloves and add this powder to the oil.
Recipe for Cumin Rice:
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Cumin seeds – 1 tbsp
- Green chillies – 2
- Rice- 1 cup
- Water – 2 cups
- Salt to taste
- It improves your immunity and ability to fight infections
- Clears you respiratory passage
- It improves your heart health and lowers your cholesterol
- Improves digestion
- Revitalises your skin
- Helps you develop your ojas